Saturday, October 10, 2009

VIII

Well. It's 11:54 PM via my computer clock time. I just finished the home fries and had a bite. not too bad I guess.

1 russet potato, peeled, cubed, parboiled.
vegetable oil. salt. pepper. a sprinkle of the "fine herbes".

threw in the potatoes, cooked covered about 8 minutes. I only flipped them around twice. I find a laissez-faire approach better when they are covered.

Two cloves garlic chopped. Threw in with some McCormick "Montreal Chicken Grill Seasoning" ( I wanted to do cayanne but couldn't find any).

Cooked for about 5 minutes with more salt and pepper. eating them now.

they're okay. I like that the garlic is not even browned so the flavor is still very BAM GARLIC.


oh I baked cinnamon rolls today which are amazing. and I saw katie veress!

Well it's 11:58 now. Homefries just finished in time for october the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment