Sunday, October 11, 2009

IX

Today I decided to stop going against God's Will.

I made homefries. as a side dish. with. breakfast.

Yes I stopped fighting gravity.

2 "white" potatoes (I should look up if that's a legit variety I suppose. I used them cos they're small) peeled. No par boiling cos I'm lazy and hate dishes. salt pepper herbes vegetable oil heated until the herbes simmer. Potatoes, 10 minutes covered. Minimal disturbances of them.

Uncovered. About 1.5 cloves of garlic (the one was really small). I feel like it's July again I'm going through garlic so fast. It's really nice I love garlic.
About 5ish minutes uncovered at a pretty good heat.

Oatmeal with cinnamon, dark brown sugar, blueberries.

Cinnamon roll baked fresh yesterday.

Life is good my friends, life is good.


(now I have to work my 6 hours/week at work because my manager is an asshole and won't give me more hours.)

1 comment:

  1. Would you say, overall, that your homefries are increasing in quality? Or theyre just going around in circles.

    ReplyDelete